Home Insights’ Home Inspections will inspect your home from roof to foundation, and provide a thorough Inspection Report that meets/exceeds the State of Florida and InterNACHI standards (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors).
Let us help you make an informed decision by providing you with a fact based analysis of the home you desire. We inspect every detail of the home and point out all of the repairs needed so that you are never surprised but always informed.
We offer the following type of inspections:
- Pre-Purchase Inspection: When the property is inspected after you make your initial offer, but prior to closing.
- Insurance Inspection: Having your home inspected helps to keep the cost of re-insurance down! We provide Wind Mitigation Reports, 4 Point Reports, and Roof Certifications.
- Sellers Inspection: Having your home inspected prior to placing your home for sale. By correcting deficiencies ahead of time your home will sell faster and at a higher price.
- FHA Minimum Property Standards Evaluation: Identifying any items that may not meet FHA Standards. By allowing potential buyers to use FHA as the means of mortgaging their purchase of your home, you will attract more prospects.
- Mold Assessment: Identify any evidence of elevated mold & recommend corrective measures.
- Warranty Inspection: If you have purchased a new construction home and your one year anniversary is coming up, you should have an inspection to identify any defects so that you can provide a comprehensive list to your builder prior to your one year expiration.
When shopping for a new or pre-owned home in the Greater Tampa Bay area, you need to make sure you’re making a sound decision. Home Insight’s Home Inspections offers that “peace of mind” by providing you with the facts needed to make one of the most important investment decisions of your life.
Call Home Insights today 813-927-4250!
Why Choose Us
Home Insights LLC is a home inspection company serving the greater Tampa area for over 8 years. Based in Brandon FL we are a proferssional licensed home inspector. Our full home inspections include free wind mitigation and four point reports. We can provide roof mitigation, mold inspections and much more.